VitaCol Cleanse & Clear Natura
- Regular price
- £15.99 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £15.99 GBP
- Unit price
SHARE THIS ITEM
A powerful intestinal cleanser, which will ‘blast’ loose residual intestinal congestion and get any bowel cleanse programme off to a great start.
Supports faecal bulk and bowel function As used by colonic hydrotherapists.
VitaCol Clense Natura is a fast-acting colon cleanser, designed for the chronically constipated in need of strong treatment for a blocked bowel. Purgatives have been combined with carminatives to prevent griping.
Originally based on a Dr. John R. Christopher formula, this tried and tested combination of active ingredients is known as the ultimate herbal laxative.
Sugar beet fibre has also been added to the formula, to offer specific support for an increase in faecal bulk and normal bowel function. It contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass.
As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function.
It is also a powerful intestinal cleanser, which will "blast loose" residual intestinal congestion and get any bowel cleanse programme off to a good start.
This popular herbal combination is used extensively by colon hydrotherapists in combination with colonic hydrotherapy treatments.
Sugar beet fibre contributes to an increase in faecal bulk.
- Faecal Bulk
- Bowel regularity & Function
- Chronic Constipation
- Lower Bowel Function
- Internal Cleansing
- Use in combination with colonic hydrotherapy treatments
Waste collects in the colon over time and stagnates there, causing toxins to form and spread throughout the body -- a phenomenon known as "autointoxication." The accumulated stool blocks the colon, preventing the proper elimination of waste. Ridding the colon of waste and toxins by releasing layers of colon buildup can lead to feelings of lightness, increased energy, and overall good health.Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control.
- Makes the digestive system more effective
- Maintains regularity and prevents constipation
- Increases energy
- Increases the body's absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Improves concentration
- Kick-starts weight loss
- Increases fertility
- Maintains pH balance in the bloodstream
- Improves whole-body well-being & MUCH MORE
Why should I colon cleanse?
- Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control.
- All the toxins that you eat, drink, breathe, and absorb through your skin end up processed by your gastrointestinal system, kidneys, and liver. If they're not forced from your organs as quickly as possible, they can wreak havoc on your body's systems. By releasing stagnant body waste, you reduce the causes and the risk of polyps, cysts and other growths in your colon and gastrointestinal tract.
- Foods lacking in fiber move through the digestive tract at one-quarter the pace of high-fiber choices. This slow-moving food produces excess mucous that literally sticks to the intestinal walls, weighing the intestinal tract down with pounds of decaying fecal matter.
- Poor diet and ineffective vitamin absorption can cause you to become distracted and lose your concentration. The buildup of mucous and toxins in your colon can keep your body from getting what it needs to function, even if you eat a consistently healthy diet. Cleansing the colon with a detox diet can be the difference between feeling alert and not being able to focus. This has far-reaching ramifications for work, your relationships, and your overall health.
- Releasing the toxins from your body is rejuvenating because it refocuses the energy usually used for forcing waste through your intestines to other parts of your body. People who have undergone colon detoxification say they have better blood circulation, more restful sleep, and a boost in energy.
- Constipation — especially when it's chronic — causes a sluggish digestive response, which in turn leaves waste in the system longer. This increases the likelihood of certain conditions and irritations.
- As the colon is cleansed, it pushes waste through your system, clearing the way for good nutrient absorption. A clean colon from a colon detox allows waste to pass easily.
What is black garlic and why is it different?
Black garlic was born in Korea and is raw garlic that has been fermented. Raw garlic is placed in humidity and temperature controlled room for 30 days then moved to another room for 45 days to ‘oxidise’. This process creates garlic that is black in colour, softer in texture and has a more mild taste.
As raw garlic breaks down during fermentation, antioxidant levels increase. Black garlic also contains more sulphur compounds than regular garlic. One very important compound is s-allyl-cysteine or SAC; black garlic contains 5.84mg of SAC as opposed to raw garlic 0.32mg content. This compound is more stable than allicin and is easily absorbed by the body.
In response to the natural process of degradation of fresh garlic, scientists discovered a way to stabilise it whilst preserving all its healing qualities. What they in fact found was a way to enhance garlic’s properties, whilst maintaining its purity. They did this by ageing garlic in a temperature and moisture controlled environment.
Ingredients: Rhubarb Powder; Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian) (125mg); Glucomannan Powder; Cayenne Powder; Rhubarb Extract; Sugar Beet Fibre; Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source); Dandelion Root Extract; Aloe Vera Leaf Extract; Ginger Root Extract; Nettle Leaf Extract; Barberry Extract; Black Aged Garlic Extract.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, dairy products, gluten, lactose, soya, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.