VitaVit + Iron is a specially formulated blend of essential vitamins and iron in a convenient daily tablet.
Take one tablet a day for general health support - providing 100% of the recommended daily allowance of all of the essential vitamins apart from Vitamin K (which should be supplemented with caution), plus the important mineral Iron to offer a myriad of benefits for your body.
Often multivitamins are recommended for target groups such as vegans, vegetarians / those with restricted diets. However recent reasearch has shown that even the healthiest among us should be taking a multivitamin.
If your intake of certain vitamins is consistently lower than recommended levels, you may develop deficiency symptoms. These can include a lack of overall energy, dry or itchy skin, poor wound healing, lowered immunity and reduced fertility.
Statistics show shockingly that 9/10 women and 8/10 children do not obtain recommended amounts of iron, which is why we have added iron into our VitaVit complex.
So whats in our supplement in a nutshell?
- Iron: contributes to normal cognitive function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Folate: contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, it also contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Niacin: contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Pantothenic acid: contributes to normal mental performance and normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Riboflavin: contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & vision
- Thiamine: contributes to normal psychological function & to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin A: contributes to normal iron metabolism plus normal development and function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12: contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6: contributes to normal cysteine synthesis and to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin C: contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones & cartilage
- Vitamin D: contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus plus normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin E: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
VitaVit + Iron tablets are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Comprehensive multivitamin with Iron.
- Contains 100% of the recommended daily intake for the most essential vitamins and iron.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- Encourages healthy hair, skin and nails
- Supports strong bones and teeth
- Supports health energy levels
- Provides daily health support
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard for consistent high quality.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C Prep (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Iron as Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin E Prep (Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide), Niacin as Nicotinamide, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin A Prep (Maltodextrin, Dextrin, Modified Starch, Retinol Acetate, Dl Alpha Tocopherol), Pantothenic Acid as D-Calcium Pantothenate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 Prep (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Vitamin E, Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin as Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Cautions: Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.