- Superior multivitamin mineral supplement specifically formulated to support those following a vegan diet
- Vitamin B12 & Iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal function of the immune system
- These vegan multivitamins with iron will keep you feeling your best everyday
- Packed with Vitamin B12, Iron, Calcium, Iodine, Zinc and other essential nutrients
- A high potency, balanced multiple vitamin and mineral especially formulated for the unique nutritional needs of vegans and vegetarians. This product is 100% non-GMO, gluten free, vegan, dairy free, and preservative free. Nutritional Support for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Bulking Agent: Microcystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Citrate Buffered, Calcium Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Flow Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Citrate, Iron (Ferrous Fumarate), Vitamin E (Dl Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate), Selenium (L-Seleno Methionine), Vitamin D3 Prep (Corn Syrup Solids, Arabic Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cholecalciferol, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol Rich Extract), Vitamin A Prep (Retinol Acetate, Corn Vegetable Oil, Tocopherols, Gum Arabic, Sucrose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbate, Silicon Dioxide), Manganese Citrate Buffered, Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenic), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone K7), Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Copper Sulphate Anhydrous, Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodine, Chromium Picolinate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Adults, take 2 tablets daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.