VitaSupport Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Softgels
With Potent Omega-3
- ★ HELPS WITH: Organic, pure cold pressed Flaxseed Oil Capsules. Helps to maintain health skin, hair and nails. Helps to maintain healthy bones and joints.
- ★ GLUTEN, WHEAT, DAIRY & GMO FREE: Our flax seed oil capsules are GMO free and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat. They are also free of pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilisers or other pollutants
- ★ PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR UK MADE PRODUCT: Many supplements are imported from other countries and bottled in Europe. Our Flaxseed capsules are UK manufactured so you are safeguarded by the highest standards in the world (GMP)
- ★ LETTERBOX FRIENDLY Environmentally friendly minimalist slimline packaging which slips directly through your letterbox. No waiting in or visits to the post office
- ★ High BIOAVAILABILTY PURITY AND POTENCY. Premium ingredients ensure that we are able to guarantee you the highest bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption. High strength 1000mg capsules. Flaxseed oil is rich in an omega 3 fatty acid called alpha linolenic acid (ALA) with contributes to the maintenance of normal blood levels
If you are not a fan of fish, have read all about the health benefits of flaxseed , or simply want a plant-based source of omega 3 then these are for you
Capture the benefits of this golden seed. A rich source of plant-based omega 3, alpha linolenic acid or ALA to be precise, flax seeds are reknowned for their health benefits. ALA is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels - but that's just the start of it. Flax is also a rich source of the omega 6 oil Linoleic acid or LA for short. With a Latin name that translates to ‘most useful’, flax, or linseed has a history stretching back millennia, and thanks to its omega 3 content is synonymous with good health. This is largely due to the omega 3 family possessing anti-inflammatory properties, and whilst we can eat the seeds in our diets, adding a supplement gives you an added omega 3 boost.
Some plant based omega products add in other oils, diluting the omega 3 content, but not ours. Ours is pure organic flax seed oil and therefore provides excellent omega 3 levels. And being perfectionists, we make sure ours is of the very best quality. Sourced in Europe and then cold pressed under strict conditions, we preserve all the goodness which we know is important to you.
If you are looking for a plant-based omega 3 boost - these flax seed oil capsules are a convenient solution
Amazing Flaxseed Oil Benefits
Flaxseed oil is amazing and has many health benefits about which most people do not know. One of the main benefits of flaxseed oil is that it can help subdue inflammation, but there are so many other health-related uses for it as well. This simple oil can do so much for the human body and it is worth incorporating into your daily routine.
Flaxseed oil, also known as linseed oil or flax oil, is an oil harvested from the dried, ripe seeds of the flax plant. Like other oils, it is released through the pressing of these seeds.
The reason this oil is so healthy is that it has a high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids. You may already know that omega-3s are important to overall health and body function and that they support the cardiovascular, pulmonary, immune, and respiratory systems.
We need omega-3s to function properly, and our bodies crave them
These fatty acids are found in foods like nuts, seeds, fish, and soybeans as well as in oils like flaxseed oil, but the high concentration of them in flaxseed oil will help us to get more of them even more easily.
Further, there are different types of omega-3s, and while they are all beneficial to our health, the specific one found in flaxseed oil is alpha-linolenic acid, also known as ALA. Our bodies don’t make this type of fat on their own because it is plant-based. However, we can still benefit from it because our bodies will convert it to the types it does need for us. This makes flaxseed oil a great way for vegans and vegetarians to get their needed omega-3s.
Manufactured in the UK.
Flaxseed oil helps to maintain health skin, hair and nails.
Best quality vegan supplement
Our Flax Seed Oil soft gels are made from cold pressed flax seed.
|Ingredients||Organic Flaxseed Oil, Soft Gel Capsule Shell (Carrageenan, Modified Starch, Glycerine).|
|Safety Warning||Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.|
|Directions||Adults, take 1-4 softgels daily, ideally with food and water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.|