VitaCol Hydrating Cleanse & Detox
- Regular price
- £17.99 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £17.99 GBP
- Unit price
SHARE THIS ITEM
VitaCol Hydrating Clense Detox is a magnesium based hydrating bowel formula.
CONTRIBUTES TO FAECAL BULK AND NORMAL BOWEL FUNCTION; SUPPORTS ELECTROLYTE BALANCE, MUSCLE FUNCTION AND MORE...
VitaCol Hydrating Clense Detox is a powerful, yet gentle, non-habit forming colonics formula, with nutrients specifically selected to contribute to an increase in faecal bulk and normal bowel function.
A natural approach to supporting bowel health and ideal as part of a cleanse and detox programme
- Faecal Bulk
- Normal Bowel Function
- Stool Softening
- Constipation Relief
- Colonic and arterial plaque softening and removal
- The digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Hydration of the bowel
- Eliminating harmful toxins
- P ara sitic / bacterial overgrowth
- Proliferation of good bacteria
- Cleanse and detox
- Weight Loss
- Yeasts and candida albicans
Sugar beet fibre, in particular, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways: the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine, while the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass. As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function.
It contains: magnesium sulphate, magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, magnesium hydroxide, sugar beet fibre, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), citric acid, citrus bioflavonoids, apple cider vinegar powder (a natural digestive) and fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS, a prebiotic) - ingredients designed to support the bowel hydrating actions of the magnesium, as well as digestive regularity.
Magnesium contributes to: a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, and it has a role in the process of cell division.
Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (with a daily intake of 200mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C). It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
Bioflavonoids are natural substances found in plants, fruit, vegetables, nuts, bark and buckwheat. Citrus bioflavonoids, more particularly, help to protect capillaries, prevent bruising and intensify the effect of vitamin C in the body. In fact, bioflavonoids are essential for total vitamin C effectiveness.
They also have natural anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties. Certain bioflavonoids are beneficial for fighting infections and protecting against free radical damage, viruses, and colds.
Citric acid and ascorbic acids help to activate the benefits of the magnesium.
Apple cider vinegar has been added to the VitaCol formula as a digestive and bowel cleansing aid, as well as to help raise acidity levels (in conjunction with the vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids).
It is also a powerful detoxifying and purifying agent, which can break down mucus within the body. In so doing, it helps to improve the health and function of vital organs, such as the kidneys, bladder and liver. It also prevents excessively alkaline urine and promotes digestion, assimilation and elimination, all the while neutralising toxins and certain harmful bacteria in the bowel
Fructo-oligosaccharidesare prebiotics - non-digestible carbohydrates or sugars that occur naturally in a wide variety of foods throughout the plant kingdom.
FOS is extracted from the blue agave plant, as well as from fruits and vegetables including bananas, onions, chicory root, garlic, asparagus, jícama and leeks. Some grains and cereals, such as wheat and barley, also contain FOS. The Jerusalem artichoke and its relative yacón together with the blue agave plant have been found to have the highest concentrations of FOS of cultured plants.
As a source of dietary fibre, FOS helps to optimise gut movement, bulk in the stool and gut pH. S. tud ys in the USA and Japan have also shown that FOS can help to suppress the production of intestinal putrefactive substances.
All inulin-type prebiotics, including FOS, stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria (most notably, the Bifidobacteria species). This is beneficial to health because, by providing ‘food’ for friendly bacteria, the latter are better able to do their job, including for example:
- enhancing the digestion and absorption of nutrients
- supporting the immune system
- supporting body detoxification and the elimination processes
- crowding out harmful bacteria and other micro-organisms
Sugar beet fibre has been included in this formula because it has been scientifically shown to contribute to an increase in faecal bulk in two ways:
1) the insoluble components of the fibre increase faecal bulk by absorbing water in the large intestine
2) the soluble components are fermented by bacteria in the large intestine leading to an increase in bacterial mass.
As such, this source of fibre may have a beneficial physiological effect for people who want to improve or maintain a normal bowel function.
Waste collects in the colon over time and stagnates there, causing toxins to form and spread throughout the body -- a phenomenon known as "autointoxication." The accumulated stool blocks the colon, preventing the proper elimination of waste. Ridding the colon of waste and toxins by releasing layers of colon buildup can lead to feelings of lightness, increased energy, and overall good health.Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control.
- Makes the digestive system more effective
- Maintains regularity and prevents constipation
- Increases energy
- Increases the body's absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Improves concentration
- Kick-starts weight loss
- Increases fertility
- Maintains pH balance in the bloodstream
- Improves whole-body well-being & MUCH MORE
Do I need to cleanse my colon?
- Colon cleansing, as well as increased fiber intake and healthy food choices, improves regularity and helps keep your weight under control.
- All the toxins that you eat, drink, breathe, and absorb through your skin end up processed by your gastrointestinal system, kidneys, and liver. If they're not forced from your organs as quickly as possible, they can wreak havoc on your body's systems. By releasing stagnant body waste, you reduce the causes and the risk of polyps, cysts and other growths in your colon and gastrointestinal tract.
- Foods lacking in fiber move through the digestive tract at one-quarter the pace of high-fiber choices. This slow-moving food produces excess mucous that literally sticks to the intestinal walls, weighing the intestinal tract down with pounds of decaying fecal matter.
- Poor diet and ineffective vitamin absorption can cause you to become distracted and lose your concentration. The buildup of mucous and toxins in your colon can keep your body from getting what it needs to function, even if you eat a consistently healthy diet. Cleansing the colon with a detox diet can be the difference between feeling alert and not being able to focus. This has far-reaching ramifications for work, your relationships, and your overall health.
- Releasing the toxins from your body is rejuvenating because it refocuses the energy usually used for forcing waste through your intestines to other parts of your body. People who have undergone colon detoxification say they have better blood circulation, more restful sleep, and a boost in energy.
- Constipation — especially when it's chronic — causes a sluggish digestive response, which in turn leaves waste in the system longer. This increases the likelihood of certain conditions and irritations.
- As the colon is cleansed, it pushes waste through your system, clearing the way for good nutrient absorption. A clean colon from a colon detox allows waste to pass easily.