A high quality resistance band; a complimentary accessory which can be used during various activities, to enhance and support training for, Running, Yoga, Aerobics, Muscle Exercise, General Fitness, Boxing, Whole Body Fitness, etc.
Excellent to use particularly for exercising the shoulders, arms, elbows, chest, waist, thigh & calf, etc.
Also a great tool to aid muscle memory in repetitve actions with applied resistance for stroke rehabilitation gently and safely.
Composed with natural latex with high strength & elasticity, convenient & easy to use.
The best replacement for the old fashoined metal spring resistance bars, which can be both bulky and unsafe to use.
- As resistance bands stretch, they create increased tension in your muscles and cause them to contract. The more you stretch the band, the more intense the resistance gets, and the harder the exercise becomes.
- Resistance bands can also assist your progress with difficult exercises. For example, for those wanting to get better at pull-ups, simply attach the resistance band to the bar and either under your knee or foot to work your way up to an unassisted version. As you perform the pull-up with the band, your weight is supported by the band, making the exercise more accessible.
- These bands make the perfect companion to those wanting to exercise when traveling. They are extremely lightweight and can easily be stashed in your suitcase or hand luggage.
- Resistance bands work your muscles like weights do – your muscles contract to generate force to stabilize and control the desired movement. However, unlike weights, resistance bands don’t rely on gravity to provide the resistance. This means that the body can move and expand the range of motion in certain exercises (e.g. lift the arms higher in a sidearm lift).
- Back or neck pain? These bands can ease upper body pain through some powerful stretching moves. For a great upper back stretch, try this exercise: sit on the floor with extended legs and loop the resistance band around your feet. Grab the sides of the resistance band at shoulder width and gently curl your back away from your feet. You can also use the bands in your stretch routine after working out. With the help of bands, gently elongate your limbs and release muscular tension.
Contents: Resistance Rope only, any other accessories which may be shown in photos are not included.