VitaVegan Vitamin C 500mg
Antioxidant which boosts and Supports The Immune System
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin which cannot be stored in the body, meaning a regular intake is essential. Vitamin C is vital for at least 300 metabolic reactions, including the synthesis of collagen in the skin and joints, metabolism of stress hormones and immune reactions. It is also an important antioxidant, especially in the eye where it protects the lens.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C 500mg SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS