This practitioner-strength vegan probiotic supplement contains 20 billion live friendly bacteria per capsule, providing unparalleled gut support. Each capsule contains an equivalent of 40 pots of probiotic yoghurt, minus the sugar, dairy and fat. Get the best of both worlds with Multi-Strain Gut Support Bacterium+.
This probiotic offers full-spectrum support of the upper and lower bowel, containing 8 researched and human compatible lactic bacterium strains. It is highly stable with no refrigeration required and provides up to 20 billion live bacteria per capsule for 12 months.
Take 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times per day before meals or as advised.
Does not require refrigeration.
When should Probiotics be used?
Probiotic supplements are useful when the balance of good and bad bacteria in the bowel has been disrupted. Such an imbalance almost always occurs in the following situations:
• after use of antibiotics & following illness
• during and after periods of heightened stress
• as we get older (and our digestive enzymes decrease in number)
• following travel to a foreign country
• for people who experience regular tummy upsets
• for people who regularly have an urgent need to use the toilet
• for people who have poor digestion.
An imbalance of bowel flora can lead to a number of unpleasant symptoms, such as a bloated stomach, abdominal pains, irregular bowel movements and a feeling of heaviness after eating. Probiotics are recommended for people who wish to ensure or maintain a favourable amount of the friendly bacteria in their digestive tract.