Snake ring decorated with sparkling stones. Yellow gold plating, on hallmarked 925 Sterling silver.
- Brilliant centre stone with drop cut
- Snake body decorated with fine, graphic engraving lines
- Symbol of seduction, wisdom and protection
- Designed with attention to detail, created by precise craftsmanship
You can prolong the life of your jewellery by properly and regularly caring for it. There are some basic rules that you should follow in order for you to prolong the life of your precious and beautiful pieces of jewellery:
- If possible, rings and other pieces of jewellery should not be worn while carrying out home and garden work, exercising or bathing (salt or chlorine water).
- Jewellery should be removed before going to bed or taking a shower.
- Perfume or hairspray can cause the jewellery to become dull and decrease its shine. We recommend putting perfume, hairspray or other cosmetics on first before putting on your jewellery.
- Pearls should not come into contact with perfume, make-up or hairspray. Alcohol or other solvents can damage the surface of the pearls.
- Pearls should be kept separately from other jewellery, ideally in a cloth bag or wrapped in a soft cloth. That way you can prevent your synthetic pearls from being scratched.
- Soap, cream and make-up residues can be removed using an ultrasonic device. The ultrasonic device should not be filled with abrasive cleaning agents. It is best to use water with a little bit of neutral cleaning agent.
- Please use a jewellery cleaning cloth to polish slightly tarnished areas and remove dullness, bringing the jewellery back to its original shine.
- If the discoloration and dullness can't be removed with the jewellery cleaning cloth, we recommend using a jewellery bath solution.
- Jewellery cleaning products such as the cleaning cloth